Tuesday, August 8, 2017

The Absolute Truth on Israel News Talk Radio

                                                                                       בס"ד
Today at about 8:15 PM Israel time, 1:15 PM EDT, I will be interviewed on Israel News Talk Radio, with Tamar Yonah. The subject is: The Worldwide Redemption is Happening NOW. Go to:

http://live.israelnewstalkradio.com/ 


This was prerecorded, but as always, my readers can always ask questions by sending comment here, or private Emails at:
absolutetruth613@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Rav, the posted link takes us to what is going on in real time. Do you have a link for YOUR interview?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My interview is tonight at 8:15 Israel time at that link. If you miss it tonight, the recorded Podcast will be available tomorrow. I hope to put it on my blog tomorrow.

      Delete