Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My Interview on Israel News Talk Radio

בס"ד
Yesterday I represented the Absolute Truth on Israel News Talk Radio with Tamar Yonah. The subject that I tried to cover was The Upcoming Worldwide Redemption and the Proof of it being Imminent. I thank her for having me on. I have gotten replies from my readers including those who were not available to listen, but wanted to hear the interview.

This is the recording from Israel News Talk Radio. My actual interview doesn’t start until 8 minutes into the recording:

http://israelnewstalkradio.com/the-tamar-yonah-show-nibiru-will-it-destroy-the-world-as-we-know-it-audio-%F0%9F%8E%A7/

I feel like my interview was very short. I was trying to disclose thousands of hours of research which has yielded extremely positive results in about 20 minutes. There were many loose ends, questions that were not handled completely. I apologize for these loose ends and will be working on clearing up the confusion, giving better answers today.

I requested that the show would be prerecorded to avoid listeners from calling in. Most of my regular readers know that I do not like to answer questions off the top of my head, but believe my readers deserve research time on my part to give a very comprehensive and complete answer. It is so important for questions to be handled with complete accuracy, since it is in preparation for our upcoming new life in the time of the Messiah, the time of the worldwide redemption. My research and this blog serves the purpose of helping as many people reach the best possible eternal future that each of us as individuals can achieve. Therefore I take answering questions very seriously. It means a lot to you my readers and your loved ones.

Listen to the recording and ask anything you wish to clarify what was said in the interview. Meanwhile I will be working on better answers for some of the issues that were brought up in the interview. My quick answers were inadequate. Hopefully, I will have this follow-up posted on this blog by tomorrow, B”N.

2 comments:

  1. Toda Rabah, Rav,
    Thank you for your help to so many who come and read this blog.

    Hashem bless you and yours, and all of Am Israel,
    and also please Gd all good peoples of the world. Amenv'Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am truly blessed with readers like you. I will be writing a blog post today, probably to be posted tomorrow, B"N, about how tremendous my readers are. You will understand when you read my blog. My readers send me very definite messages from Hashem. I have such a big smile on my face. Check it out tomorrow.

      Delete