Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It is All Good News


I have been asked questions recently that I feel need attention.  One question is why I have stopped posting a daily blog post as I did from March until about July with only sporadic posting since the summer.  The answer has nothing to do with running out of topics to cover, but more of a feeling that I have covered what I had set out to and that much of what I am doing now is repetitious.  Since March I have made 148 postings consisting of close to 350 pages of my personal typing (yes, I wrote a book).  About 90% of the topics were original efforts on my part referencing mostly scriptures and thousands of years of commentary.  I have noticed a very interesting trend recently.  I still receive many Emails with questions and even comments about past postings.  I have received over 2000 comments and private Emails but I am noticing that many questions I have received recently were answered on previous postings.  I don’t expect that my readers will remember the information of about 350 pages covered but it lets me know that what people are curious about, I already have mentioned.  It actually makes it easy for me to answer questions when I can just refer people to a previous posting and not having to reinvent the wheel. 

But, I have decided to change my tactic of presentation.  I have recently written about 10 new postings that I decided to field test before posting.  Over the months I have made contact and I am still in contact with many readers on a personal, one-on-one basis.  Using Email, Skype, telephone and even in person, I have had many, many hours of personal interaction.  I tested some of the new topics that I was working on and ran it by some of my readers just to get a flavor for its acceptability.  Why I word it that way is I have many topics to talk about that are way beyond the scope of this blog.  Torah is so deep that there are many topics that I could discuss, that I have much information about, but I personally don’t have comprehension of what I would be discussing.  I have stated several times that Torah and scriptures in general are the most difficult topics in the world, far more difficult than science, civil law, medical topics, etc.  I have found that since my audience ranges from very scholarly to very novice individuals, I try to target individuals who are somewhat uninformed.  Proof is that I have been criticized on very simple subjects, and I can’t even imagine how confusing very deep subjects would be.

The results of my field testing was very similar to when I did Kiruv, outreach work, for decades. Most people are inclined to not check out information using proper sources. I always encouraged people to look it up for themselves and not take my word on any topic. If I give you good information that you've never heard before, it's cute but not necessarily anything that you would internalize yourself. If you look something up and you discover the information by yourself, that is much more dynamic learning. I never had in mind that this blog would be strictly for teaching, but much more to encourage everyone to find a study partner or a study group and get to work. The absolute best learning of scriptures is with books. I very much encourage everyone to turn off their computers and avoid superficial learning that comes from the web. That may sound harsh but it is exactly what I have been experiencing talking to many of my readers. Many nice people who are anxious to learn but have developed a lazy habit of letting the web do their work. The absolute truth can only come from the absolute source and that involves opening the books and working hard.

Another reason for my complacency in wanting to post new information is that I find people not catching on to Hashem's system.  I have said all along that a positive attitude with good habits, measure for measure, brings about positive results. There is so much gloom and doom on the web that I find it very difficult for people to keep up a positive attitude.  The biggest problem is people do not understand Hashem’s messages that are happening in the world today.  We very much misinterpret the news which is, for the most part these days, extremely negative.  We are not seeing the true message that Hashem is trying to tell us.  We are still living in this upside down fantasy world and have much trouble sifting through the minutia of world events.  Above all, our human logic will never give us the truth about the reality of the world – it only confuses us, even depresses us.

One such example that I had written much information about but never posted was the events of 21 December 2012.  I had never seen such a lack of information in the media about what was truly said to happen on that day.  As an example, there is nothing in the Mayan prophecies, Terrence McKenna's Time Wave Zero, biblical prophecies and many other very reliable sources that say that this is "Doomsday, the end of the world."   They all consistently say that this is the end of history as we know it and that the earth will continue anew in a completely different epoch (the details of which are way too complicated to discuss here).  “The end of the world” seemed to be the main topic of many news items and YouTube presentations by charlatans, but it was all based on sensationalism, which is a good moneymaker for the media, but has nothing to do with reality.  The Mayans as an example only said that the particular date was the end of one calendar in the beginning of a new calendar. The rest of their prophecies were involved with astronomical events which took place as they said.  The change in energy levels that the Mayans predicted some people would experience is a personal thing that we have no information about.  If there were individuals who experienced a higher level, good for them.  Most people probably didn't experience anything like that and concluded that the Mayans didn't know what they were talking about.  All misunderstandings.

So far as scriptures are concerned, it is very clear that this world will not end but will continue forever.  What will change is a new time of peace and truth throughout the world – of course, we call it the time of Geula.  We see many signs of that happening and are getting many messages from heaven that we are close. Weather patterns changing, economic changes, political changes, war threats, messages from the facilitated communications individuals and Rabbaim are all messages from Shamayim.  My favorite form of message is observing what I have been doing for decades and that is watching world events mirror Scriptures. All the things that scriptures tell us will happen in the end of days is right on.  The parsha and Haftorah of the week, as an example, recently has been spooky considering how much it seems to be talking about what is happening in the world and what is about to happen.  That source is so profound and so deep that I encourage you, once again, to discover it for yourself.  My telling you about each week’s parsha can never be as meaningful as you discovering it for yourself.  Everything that is happening today in the world, to me, is one of the most profound group of messages Hashem could give us.  The problem is we misinterpret a lot of these messages and the true meaning they convey.
This morning I woke up to news items that were sent to me by one of my favorite followers on this blog.  They were good examples of news that seems very negative, but actually have a very different message – at least to me.
Many people are totally baffled that Obama would have become president four years ago and to our astonishment be reelected.  Even more ironic is the fact that there is a big effort from many sources to impeach Obama.  Why now after so many years of his nonsense and even after his being reelected?  As an example of this: watch this video about a court session due to start next week:


This woman is one of many making an effort to tell the truth about this evil man.  So why is this happening?  The only reason that he became president and was reelected is because Hashem wants him to continue to destroy the US and the world and get all the Jews to do Teshuvah and come home.  If they don’t do it on their own, they do when it gets scary enough.  I have said it before:  “There are no atheists in foxholes” and Hashem is putting everyone who needs it in a foxhole.  Obama is scheduled to visit Israel; but, I don't know if we will see him here since he may be in an impeachment procedure by then (if that is Hashem’s plan).
Then there are many articles about Iran and the nutcase president in charge. His visit to Egypt was a good example of how the media portrayed a new friendship of cooperation between the two countries.  I instead noticed the articles about how Egypt has scolded Mahmoud.  He is a Shiite Muslim and the Brotherhood of Egypt is Sunni.  They hate each other.  There was even an article about how the Syrian opposition wants him out.


Interestingly enough, his own clergy in Iran can't stand him.  I don't think Mahmoud has much of a future.  My prediction is Purim is coming soon and Haman might be eliminated again (Hamanedinajad).  Stay tuned to see Hashem’s plan.

So far as all the nonsense that is in the news about Iran reaching nuclear, I don't believe any of it since I know that Iran has been in the nuclear business since the 1970's (some think since the 1950’s) when the Shah was helped by his friends the Americans.  We also ignore the fact that Iran bought readymade systems (rockets and bombs) in the 1990's when the Soviets disappeared (they gave him a good deal).  Also, Iran (specifically, Rafsanjani, the previous president) bought systems at that time from the Chinese.  About a half a year ago I remember reading that the North Korean nuclear testing was paid for by their customer Iran (over 50 million dollars was the price).  Recently Iran bragged about their missile systems that could reach the US.  It wasn't designed to deliver Shalach Manos.  I also know that Iran has a fleet of nuclear submarines (I believe mostly purchased from the Germans -- the other group of Amalekites).

I would like to add that this interpretation of Hashem’s messages is not just for world events, but is on a personal basis too.  Last week, something happened within my family that appeared to be very traumatic for the near future.  Where I had family members who said that I must do this or that immediately, I answered with “this is just another test from Hashem and if I turn to Him, all will be resolved.”  I had relatives and friends and neighbors telling me I must do things or my family will have much hardship.  When I told them I only had to turn to Hashem and I am not worried – I trust in Him, they were very leery.  Yesterday, I received a phone call that the problem resolved itself and was no longer an issue.  It is amazing how the tests of life can be resolved by just turning to Hashem and trusting His ways.  I know, that is a level of faith that very few people have, but it works.

I could go on and on and on (you know me, a man of many words); but, the overall point is everything is happening because it is Hashem's plan.  Geula is much closer than we think.  Some think by Pesach; one very interesting source thinks at the end of the nine months -- the birth that started Tisha B'Av last year.  I, however, am seeing signs that it could be even sooner.  We continue to watch, but we know that Moshiach is here, working very diligently to bring about the Geula (carrying out Hashem's plan).  It is all good news even though when you read it in the media it comes out like a horror story.  The media makes money and sensationalism is their tool.  Good news doesn't make money for them and usually isn't believed anyway.  I still believe all Jews will be living in Israel sooner than they think.

I am frequently asked: when do I think events are going to happen?  The war and the end of all war, the increase in natural disasters, the eradication of evil, Moshiach ben Yosef being introduced, Moshiach ben Dovid being introduced, Geula for everyone (not just selected few), all Jews returning to Israel (including the 10 lost tribes), the Third Temple, the resurrection of the dead and anything else that the end of days will bring, including the biggest one of all, Hashem no longer being allusive to us.  The last one means we will no longer have a free will since all the people of the world (remember only the righteous will remain) totally will be aware of Hashem and only want to serve Him.  The answers that I have been giving are: soon, in the near future, almost there, near-term, before you know it, etc.  And I can tell you almost nobody is happy with these answers since they usually ask:  “Can you be more specific?”

My conclusion to all this, in an effort for all of us to come closer to reality, is get off of the web and start hitting the books with great effort.  Torah is so sweet that is becomes addictive and very enjoyable.  A study partner or a study group is the best; but, if nothing is available, don't be lazy – get involved.  When you look at world events, try to interpret what message Hashem is telling us, rather than what the leaders of the world are trying to accomplish. All the leaders of the world today are as ineffective as possible which is exactly what Hashem wants.  When Moshiach is introduced, we will see the truth of it all.  I know I repeat myself, I know I repeat myself, but let us continue our effort of doing repentance, doing the mitzvot, giving charity, studying scriptures and helping all people that are less fortunate and who need our help.  Doing Hashem’s will is the only way to proceed into the future with success and happiness.  Hashem is scaring all Jews to repent and come home; and, it is working, of course.  It is the reason the world is getting scarier every day.  It's the same message that I have said numerous times since March.  If you haven't caught on by now, my continued postings would be meaningless. Positive effort will bring positive results. It's your future and the future of your loved ones that is at stake.

One additional note: I am still available to talk about personal issues or answer questions.  The best is to privately Email me at absolutetruth613@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. so you are saying your not posting anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know since I get messages from Hashem everyday that could lead me to posting. I got one yesterday that I think is important -- I have started working on it already.

      Delete
  2. Ahmadinejad Attacked in Cairo a Second Time.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/165024#.URSP9fK1JQQ

    Keep up the good work Egypt -- don't show Haman any slack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding what you said: "The only reason that he became president and was reelected is because Hashem wants him to continue to destroy the US and the world and get all the Jews to do Teshuvah and come home."

    I find it difficult to accept that Hashem would want to destroy the U.S. / world just to make us do "teshuvah" (unless they were anyhow deserving of such a thing). It's not just my personal take or the blatant lake of justice in such a concept, but if we look at the Book of Jonah - we see the prophet (according to some commentaries) did not want to warn Ninveh because it might make the Jews look bad (when Ninveh repents). However, Hashem was not willing to let all those people (and even animals) suffer punishment for that reason alone (for the sake of the Jews).

    It seems that there's something more to Hashem's putting Obama into power. Regarding America, maybe it's a reflection of the moral decline of large segments of society, and liberal extremism. Regarding Israel - it seems to be laying the groundwork for a confrontation between Goliath and David. Hashem Yishmor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read my blog post of 26 April 2013 entitled "Who is Gog and Magog." Since the USofA is Magog (which is even more prevalent now than before), Yehezkel 38 and 39 and Zechariah 14 explain why Magog must be destroyed. The agenda within the US (with the help of Europe) is the New World Order. Gog Bush Sr is still working very diligently to get a world war going that will kill off 90% of the world population and allow a one world government with a single world currency. The elite Cabal that are arranging all this (including the puppet Obama) are setting up a Communist government that will own everything in the world -- your house, your clothes, your food, everything. The US has made many efforts to destroy Israel since 1948 while giving the world the lie that it is Israel's friend. My evidence for all this is a book's worth of proof that is way too extensive for here. Just know that, as it says in scriptures, Hashem is against Gog and Magog and will see its demise before the coming of the worldwide Geula. I apologize for such a quick answer to such a complicated subject, but none of what I am saying is speculation, but is well documented. Being a retired US Army Officer and having been around the US government for 34 years has afforded me some very inside information sources that I still am in contact with today (nothing more to say about that). Hashem's plan has a very happy ending for the righteous of the world. Hashem didn't cause this evil to happen but will use it to bring about the change to the world of truth. There are many indications that we are very close -- keep a very positive attitude that all is for the good and Hashem's plan is flawless.

      Delete